Dear Gamecock Farmers and Gamecock Supply Manufacturers:
You are cordially invited to attend, to exhibit and/or to be a sponsor of the GoNegosyo’s 1st Philippine AgriNegosyo Summit on July 25 Friday 8-5pm at the World Trade Center in Pasay City.
GoNegosyo is founded by Jose Ma. “Joey” A Concepcion III, RFM CEO and President.
“Negosyo” is a Filipino word for “Business” and also for “Entrepreneurship”.
Hence, AgriNegosyo is “Agricultural Business” or “Agricultural Entrepreneurship”.
- Facebook Event: GoNegosyo AgriNegosyo Summit (Visit to RSVP)
- Facebook Page: Go Negosyo (Visit to LIKE)
- Website: Go Negosyo
- Article: GoNegosyo to Hold 1st PH AgriNegosyo Summit
Kindly read the postscript for more information on the 1st Philippine AgriNegosyo Summit.
– Gameness til the End
This postscript was a “cut and paste” from gonegosyo.net article about AgriNegosyo Summit.
May 14th, 2014
Inspired by its commitment to building the Philippines as an entrepreneurial nation, the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship, Inc. (Go Negosyo) is launching its very FIRST PHILIPPINE AGRINEGOSYO SUMMIT on JULY 25, FRIDAY at the WORLD TRADE CENTER in Pasay City.
GNPAS is a one-day event that will feature different topics in agripreneurship in the forms of keynote addresses, plenary discussions and plenary lectures. It shall enjoin the participants to develop a positive change in their mindset, and empower them with relevant entrepreneurship tools and concepts as their key to success specifically in pursuing an agribusiness venture.
Designed to complement the existing sectoral summits of GoNegosyo targeting the youth, the women, the OFWs and the technopreneurs, this Summit is centered on reinforcing the entrepreneurial spirit of the Filipino people by educating them about different opportunities in the vast sector of agriculture.
Specifically, the summit aims to be able to:
- Inspire students and aspiring entrepreneurs to look at agriculture in a different way and possibly encourage them to start their own agribusiness ventures by featuring young successful and inspiring agripreneurs;
- Present various business models in agriculture in the crops, seeds and grains, vegetables and fruits, agri-processing, fishing and animal raising and industry subcategories and teach practical know-how on starting up an agri venture;
- Recognize role models in the field of agripreneurship through the GoNegosyo Inspiring Agripreneurs for 2014 Award;
- Invite relevant government agencies and leaders in the agriculture sector to communicate their general roadmap and vision for the Philippine Agriculture;
- Get together a network of enablers in the agribusiness industry to share and discuss services being extended to potential and practicing entrepreneurs.
There will be four plenary forums on the following topics:
|Keynote Forum||The Making of a Successful Agribusiness Ventures|
|Panel Discussion 1:Business Models||Business Opportunities and Business Models in the Agriculture Sector: Trends, Treats and Threats|
|Panel Discussion 2:Making It Happen||Going into the Agri-Business Venture & the 3M: Making It Happen! (MENTORS & MACHINES)|
|Panel Discussion 3:Making It Happen||Getting Funding: Going into the Agri-Business Venture & the 3Ms: Making It Happen! (MONEY)|
|Panel Discussion 4:Young Agripreneurs||Cultivating the Youth to be Agripreneurs|
Aside from the plenary forums, other program elements include:
|Welcome Message||To be delivered by the GoNegosyo’s Founding Trustee, Mr. Joey Concepcion|
|Keynote Addresses||To be delivered by top government officials whose primary and special duties revolve around agriculture – Sen. Cynthia Villar, Senate Committee Chair on Agriculture and Food, and newly appointed Presidential Assistant on Food Security and Agriculture Modernization, former senator Francis ‘Kiko’ Pangilinan|
|GoNegosyo Inspiring Agripreneurs Award 2014||Aim of which is to recognize role models who will continually inspire our fellow Filipinos to also venture into agripreneurship|
|AgriExpo||As a hands on experience, there will be select agricompanies who will do product/service exhibit. This is to provide the attendees a visual or even tactile or hands on experience.|
DOWNLOAD COPY OF THE LATEST PROGRAM HERE.
DOWNLOAD COPY OF THE PRIMER HERE.
REGISTRATION FEE & HOW TO REGISTER
A. Students & Teachers
- Registration is free for students and teachers (Graduate School not included).
- The official invitation letter to schools may be downloaded HERE
- The confirmation slip (for schools only) may be downloaded HERE
B. Non-Academe Participants/ General Audience
- Registration Fee: For Non-Academe Participants (Non-Student/Non-teacher/ Non-School Personnel), registration fee is Five Hundred Pesos Only (P500.00).
- Inclusion: The fee covers the door ticket, seat allotment (in the blocked area of the hall), and Certificate of Attendance.
- Where to Register: Registration for non-student/non-teacher is via online: www.tinyurl.com/gonegagri
Since slots are limited (World Trade Center Hall D can only accommodate over a thousand participants), we encourage you to confirm immediately or reserve your slots by calling 637.9229 or 6318101 loc. 7106
WHO TO CONTACT
- For INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS (general audience, aspiring and practicing entrepreneurs and high school and college students and teachers), you may get in touch with our Programs Development Assistant Braddy Reyes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For INTERESTED INSTITUTIONAL PARTNERS, you may get in touch with our Programs Development Manager Jap Uminga at email@example.com.
- For INTERESTED SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS, you may get in touch with our Marketing Officer Mia Concepcion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For INTERESTED MEDIA PARTNERS, you may get in touch with our Media and Communications Officer Ann Margaret Antonio at email@example.com.
THE GONEGOSYO AGRIPRENEURSHIP SUMMIT 2014 (GNPAS) SECRETARIAT MAY BE CONTACTED THROUGH 637.9229 OR 6318101 LOC. 7106 OR VIA EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org)