Blood Percentage is related to Coefficient of Relationship (COR) and Coefficient of Inbreeding (COI).
- Both COR and COI are measure of purity or homogeneity of a mating.
- While Blood Percentage is typically used by beginners in placed of COR and COI.
Without proper selection, the following will be irrelevant:
- Coefficient of Relationship
- Coefficient of Inbreeding
- Blood Percentage
For gamecock chickens, do not forget these CORE selection criteria:
- Gameness and Intelligence
- Health and Fitness
- Conformation and Posture
- Strength and Accuracy
- Quickness and Balance
- Endurance and Stamina
- Pedigree and Performance
Focus on selection, while keeping homogeneity in mind, to develop your best gamecock chicken strain.
Now, let us see the blood percentage comparison of the following:
- Full Sibling Inbreeding
- Brother and Sister Generations
- Original Parent Line Inbreeding
- Male Line Generations
- Female Line Generations
- Latest and Previous Generation Inbreeding
- Cyclic Generations