I saw a video interview on TV of UGBA official talking about that in the past they made a mistake. But did not directly say that UGBA or his local chapter will from now on support cockfighting publicly.
A reminder about victimless crimes and unconstitutional laws, only the criminal minds will benefit. Honest men and the society as a whole will be enslaved for no reason at all.
Hope UGBA and other groups will be united to campaign for cockfighting legalization; just like these honest men who are fighting for their freedom and rights against oppression:
- WA Motorcycle Groups introduced HB 2511 STOP MOTORCYCLE PROFILING
- Costa Rica: Group promotes bill to legalize cockfighting
- Queen Elizabeth I: “people have the right to enjoy cockfighting”
- Novelist J. Neil Schulman: Fifty Things Animals Can’t Do
- Novelist J. Neil Schulman: The Illogic of Animal Rights
- American Soybean Association delegates went on record opposing the actions of HSUS, PETA
- Missouri House of Representative Bill Reiboldt and Missouri agriculture, farmers, and sportsmen
- California: ConstitutionalSheriffs.com, CountySheriffProject.org, SupportRuralAmerica.com, DefendRuralAmerica.com
- Missouri HB1513 and Representative Ward Franz: “The rights of animal owners are clearly under attack by groups like HSUS and PETA”
- Iowa Congressman Steve King: “HSUS Is Dishonest And Undisputed Enemy Of Livestock And Feed Grain Production.”
- Nebraska Governor Dave Heineman: “HSUS Are Bad Guys Looking To Destroy The Cattle Industry.”
- Iowa Governor Terry Branstad Signs Law Against Farm Terrorism By Animal Rights
- Penn & Teller vs People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
- Activists and Vetrimaran of Aadukalam Celebrated December 25th with Cockfights in Thanjavur village
- A Cockfighter and Liberty Hero In India
- Letter to the United Nations Human Rights Council
- West Virginia Association for Gamecock Sports
- A Cockfighter and Liberty Hero in Hawaii
- Hawaii Legislature Adopts Resolutions For Cockfighting
Hope all UGBA members will to aspire for these words and principles.
“He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.”
– Benjamin Franklin
“He who sacrifices cockfighter’s cockfighting freedom for breeder’s chicken selling security deserves neither.”
– United Nations of Cockfighting
“Cockfighting is the Only Reason There are Great Breeders and Great Cockfighters.”
– United Nations of Cockfighting (Principle #11)
First Thirteen Principles of Cockfighting From All Over The World from United Nations of Cockfighting.
- Cockfighting As A Religion
- Cockfighting As A Political Party
- Cockfighting Is An Individual Liberty
- Cockfighting Is The Only Universal Sports
- Cockfighting 8000BC
- Cockfighting Is A Livelihood
- Cockfighting Is An Industry
- Cockfighting Is A Lifestyle
- Our Eggs (aka Gamecocks) Are Our Property
- We Loved Our Gamecocks (aka Eggs) More Than Anything
- Cockfighting is the Only Reason There are Great Breeders and Great Cockfighters
- The Youth is the Hope of Our Future
- There Can Be No Tyrants Where There are No Slaves
Also hoping that UGBA will consider “United Gamecock Breeders Association” as its complete group name instead of “United Gamefowl Breeders Association”.
– Gameness til the End
The gamecock is a very beautiful bird with brightly colored shimmering feathers. No artist’s paintbrush, or any photographer’s lens has ever been able to capture the magnificent colors in the plumage of the gamecock. The gamecock with its long flowing streamers is something that must be viewed with the human eye to truly appreciate. The feathers of the gamecock are used in jewelry making, costumes, decorations, tribal wear, pens and fishing lures.
The organization consists of members, annually elected officers, a Board of Directors, a Director of Public Relations and a Director of Administration.
The members of the organization include gamefowl breeders and others who recognize the importance of preserving the gamefowl industry and this unique breed of fowl. The officers are elected annually by the general membership at the UGBA Annual Meeting and consist of a President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer. The organization is controlled and managed by the Board of Directors, composed of the officers of the UGBA and one representative designated from each state affiliate. The Director of Public Relations serves as the spokesperson for the UGBA. The Director of Administration is the only paid employee of the UGBA, and is responsible for the operations of the UGBA office, membership records, communications with membership and affiliates and implementing various programs and initiatives as directed.
The United Gamefowl Breeders Association is the largest and most well-known gamefowl organization in the United States. Our members are represented at the national level with strong alliances with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, members of the U.S. Congress, the shipping industry, and national poultry associations.
The future of the gamefowl industry requires that gamefowl breeders UNITE to preserve our flocks. The UGBA needs YOUR ideas and energy to help us reach our goal.
Please contact D’Renda Lewis to join:
PO Box 457
Daleville, AL 36322
United States of America
UGBA phone: (+1) 334-503-4336
UGBA email: email@example.com
UGBA website: ugba.net or ugba.info
UGBA chapters: Find your chapter here.
The late Sid Dowd was known for his dry wit, his Morgan Whitehackles, and his magazine, The Feathered Warrior. And in 1976, with the help of Sally Marburger (The Gamecock), Mary Hodges (Grit and Steel) and his wife Verna, Sid started the United Gamefowl Breeders Association. When Sid passed away in 1987, Don Perdue, then-President of the UGBA, suggested that a college scholarship be awarded annually in Sid Dowd’s name, in honor of his contribution to the UGBA and to the fraternity of gamefowl breeders.
Since 1988, the UGBA has awarded $1000 annually to a deserving student who is enrolled full-time in college.
Verna Dowd continues to serve in the UGBA as a Director Emeritus, the Chairwoman of the Scholarship Committee and remains the very capable editor of The Feathered Warrior.