In the third round
Pacquiao, with his left hand on guard, was floored by Marquez with a quick right hook to the left cheek.
In the fifth round
Pacquiao hurt Marquez with a left straight to Marquez’s nose and scored a knockdown when Marquez’s glove touched the canvas. Afterwich, Marquez’s right hand is always cocked and ready.
In the sixth round
Pacquiao move forward with his exposed face seconds before the bell. Marquez unleashed his cocked right hand straight to the center chin of Pacquiao and scored a knockout with Pacquiao’s face on the canvas.
Why did Pacquiao move forward with his face open to an already cocked right hand of Marquez?
It was as if an aggressive slow rooster charges with his breast out instead of his feet out. And was hit dead accurately by an intelligent quick powerful rooster waiting patiently.
Taped Naked Heel Fight Is Like Boxing
Naked heel roosters will have chance to fight again after a loss. There is no weapon. Even the rooster’s natural spurs are cut and then taped.
Fights end due to exhaustion of the roosters or due to knockout blows to the back and/or to the side of the jaw and/or to the head and neck.
Steel Weapon Fight
The losing rooster, due to a clean accurate blow, is dead.
Pacquiao-Marquez 4: Live Blogs
- WSJ: Boxing Live Blog: Marquez vs. Pacquiao
- Guardian: Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Márquez 4 – live!
- LA Times: Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez: round-by-round updates
- Las Vegas Sun: Live blog: Pacquiao, Marquez fighting for pride, bragging rights as they continue their rivalry
Previous Boxing Related Blog Articles
- Many felt that Marquez was the winner in at least two, if not all three bouts.
- Boxing Styles and Counter Styles (Fighting Styles in Cockfighting)
- Boxing Forgotten Goal: A Knockout (or A Kill in Cockfighting)
- “Looks as if Pacquiao needs a knockout” – Gordon Marino
- Sportsman Manny Pacquiao vs Liberty Trampler Gregg Doyel
- Boxing Cross vs Boxing Hook
- The Poorest of the Poor: A Cockfighter, A Professional Athlete, A Cockpit owner, A Politician, A Success In Life
- We Got the Best Combat Sports
– Gameness til the End