I posted on my facebook wall
following #pacman and #pacquiao in @twitter
The last and 28th comment I wrote was:
11:43 pm 12th Round by Gordon Marino Central Time
Looks as if Pacquiao needs a knockout. Pacquiao jumps in with a left. Marquez lands a good right, Pacquiao bounces in with 1-2. Marquez misses with left uppercut and right hand.
Jinkee Pacquiao facial expression, as shown on the live broadcast, confirmed who the winner of the fight – from her vantage point.
A lot earlier before my first facebook wall post above, I also wrote an open ended statement on my facebook wall that may mean anything under the sun to the reader:
i want him to win but i think he will retire today
Just what I told in the cockpit and on the way home early this morning, my analysis of the status quo of the warriors and their upcoming battle.
Visit The Wall Street Journal Boxing Live Blog Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez for more details of the fight.
You may want to read some of my past articles in this order:
- Willing Gladiators Not Slaves (Chicken War and Human War)
- We Got the Best Combat Sports
- Fair Tournament: Entry Fee, No Bet Each Fight, No Losers, Winner Take All
- Cockfighting Will Be Legalized In All of the United States in 10 Years (Cockfighting is an Individual Liberty)
- The Poorest of the Poor: A Cockfighter, A Professional Athlete, A Cockpit owner, A Politician, A Success In Life
- Velocity is distance over time
To have knowledge of the facts of gambling, sports and cockfighting.
– Gameness til the End