The photo at the bottom of this article is what I wrote under About > From the Editor page. It was my very first ever writing in any subject I shared with the public.
In that writing, I actually implied points on how to share our sports to the next generations.
- Bring your son, daughter, nephew, niece, even neighbors kids from 2-5 year olds when you compete in our sports, they will enjoy and cherish the moment.
- Talk and show to your kids your secrets and your ancestors secrets on best fighting styles and best offensive attacks and best defensive moves.
- Talk and show to your kids your secrets and your ancestors secrets on best body and station and bone structure. To the smallest of the bones.
With your expert guidance, your own kids or neighbor’s kids might become the future cockfighter with complete skils.
- doctor/surgeon/behavioral therapist
- trainer/coach/massage therapist
- protector of all liberties/individual liberty activist
HAPPY COCKFIGHTERS DAY! Every second Sunday of July.
From the Editor page
Hello, I am Gameness til the End. My interest for cockfighting started when I was 2-3 years old. At this young age, I love to handle gamecocks tied at my father’s backyard. My first unforgettable cockfight was when I was 4-5 years old. My father has a black henny of Philippine Game strain which was decoupled early in the fight. Broke both two legs it seems. Down on the ground. But he is very feisty and game, pecking and trying to get up. Wings flopping to move and to stay engaged with the opponent, I think, a red cock of American Game strain. The red cock cannot finish him right there on the ground. Then with all his strength he managed to elevate himself in the air with his strong wings. He then landed a deadly blow for some reason with broke two legs and all. Well, it was a come from behind win for us. These gamecocks have my respects ever since. And I became at least a 4th generation cockfighter.
These are the topic categories I will be writing about.
|Cockfighters and Breeds
Standard of Perfection
Breeding and Selection
Caring and Feeding
|Training and Keep
Rules and Weapons
Events and Fights
Liberty and Freedom
I am seeking your help on getting more materials especially from countries other than the United States of America and the Philippines. Point out to me anything you know about cockfighting in your country. Check out Jobs page.
- News and Blogs
- Knowledge Resources – books, magazine, video, website, your own experience
- Store and Supplier
- Cockpit and Operator
Please feel free to leave comments when you have something valuable to contribute to the cockfighting community from all over the world.
Hope this site find me new friendships worldwide. Please check out Social Network page so that we can bond together on Sports of Cockfighting. I would like you to support Cockfighting Petition by signing it online.
– Gameness til the End