Since 1997, I do not eat breakfasts and snacks. I am always 145-150 pounds at 5 feet and 7 inches with 22-23 body mass index (BMI).
Check your BMI at:
- BMI Calculator by Mayo Clinic
- BMI Calculator by National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- BMI Calculator by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
But one day in 2010, I could not fit my blue jeans. Change in diet caused it – breakfasts, more servings, and sweet and salty snacks.
I decided that losing weight is healthier and economically more affordable than buying bigger size clothing.
My gamecocks have 21-day keep in the final days of conditioning process before a fight. They will be exercised right individually, be accurately fed individually, be properly rested individually and so on. At fight day, my gamecocks will be lean and powerful – just like Bruce Lee.
My gamecocks will be fed more proteins if I want to make them leaner for agile athleticism. More calories and carbohydrates if I want to make them have more energy for endurance fights. But calories and carbohydrates also make them heavier if not accurately controlled and properly exercised.
The 60 Day Keep Diet (for Humans)
- No breakfasts
- No snacks
- Fourfold or more of the protein recommended daily amount
- (e.g. Egg White, Jerky, Steak, Lean Beef, Lean Pork, Skinless Chicken, Fillet Fish, Whey Protein, Soy Protein, Skim Milk)
- Quarter or less of the calorie and carbohydrate recommended daily amount
- (e.g. Vegetables, Fruits, Bread, Pasta, Rice, Corn, Tuber, Fats, Creams)
- Drink only a glass of liquid per meal – lunch and dinner
- (e.g. Water, Whey Drink, Soy Drink, Skim Milk)
- No Sweets
- (e.g. Sugar, Chocolate, Fruits, Juice, Soft Drink, Ice Cream)
- Avoid Salty foods and condiments
The Premise of 60 Day Keep Diet
- Excess proteins are not stored in the body
- Calories and Carbohydrates are converted as sugar for energy and the excess will be stored as fat in the body
- Anything not protein are calories or carbohydrates
- (e.g. Vegetables, Fruits)
The Result of 60 Day Keep Diet
- I lost inches and weight that I am now back to normal BMI (18.5-24.9) but not underweight
- I now fit my original blue jeans perfectly
- This diet do not use supplements that claim to make you lose weight
- This diet do not need exercise to work
- This diet provides enough protein if you want to bulk up the muscles by doing quick power resistance workout
- Lean meat avoids too much cholesterol and fats
- Non-lean meat has too much cholesterol and fats
- This diet do not provide enough calories and carbohydrates for stamina endurance workout
- Hope this helps everyone as diet for humans (and for animals as well) guide
- I should have adjusted my diet accordingly when my original blue jeans fits me perfectly after 60 days
- My original blue jeans was 3 inches bigger after 90 days
- It is a choice of lifestyle… and not just for 60 days 🙂