We all enjoy playing some of these popular sports that are broadcast on TV. These are both an exercise to our body, mind, and well being. These are also a source of friends. These are indeed a lifestyle of sorts. How often do you play them. Once a week? Twice a week? Once a month? Once a year? Why do you play these sports? What are these sports to you?
These are some of the sports and individual liberties that are not banned yet:
- Table Tennis
- Mixed Martial Arts
- All others in Olympic Games and on TV
Let us hope these will not be banned by liberty tramplers and elitist group which always plan for a world order domination over practical fun loving folks like us – cockfighters, breeders, and farmers.
These are some of the individual liberties that are gaining grounds.
- (Medical) Marijuana
- In Massachusetts, Connecticut, Iowa, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Washington, D.C., marriages for same-sex couples are legal and currently performed.
- The Coquille Indian Tribe in Oregon also grants same-sex marriage.
- In New York, Rhode Island, and Maryland, same-sex marriages are recognized, but not performed
The ban on these individual liberties generates ingenuities.
- Bigamy-> Life Partnership
- Polygamy -> Life Partnership
- Cousin Marriage and Child Marriage -> Life Partnership
- Prostitution -> Escort Service
The ban of these individual liberties were overturned and those who enjoy them are living their chosen lives again.
- Consumption of Alcohol
- 18th Amendment overturned by 21st Amendment
As cockfighters and farmers of gamecocks
- We work hard to have similar to the 21st Amendment
- We work hard to have our sports enjoyed by all ages publicly and on TV
COCKFIGHTING FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD – THE ONLY UNIVERSAL SPORTS – 8000BC – AN INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY
Cockfighting is a 365 days a year sports – breeding, caring, training, punctuated by 10 seconds, 10 minutes, or 2 hours of cockfight in the cockpit. All these activities are exercising your mind and body every second of the day. I will say that it is a healthy sports to play.